Declined A new rank for 1000$+ donated

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Unburned_Toast, Jul 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unburned_Toast

Unburned_Toast Active Member

So like the title says, i was thinking about a new rank for people who have donated 1000$ or more.

Details:

Called [Primordial] because the primordial gods came before the titans, and have existed since time began. That and it fits with the knight, king, lord, god, titan theme

Permissions:

All kits (wool, spawner, etc.), vanish, more disguises, more trails, maybe talk in all caps?

Maybe a special place in spawn with playerheads who are d1000.

Only reason i say all this is because ive donated about 1500$ and only have d250 to show for it.

• Support Support x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Sam

Sam Senior Member

This is too much tbh

But who cares I guess, if you want to donate this much, go for it

3. Unburned_Toast

it is a lot, but for the few who have done it, i think they should have a little more to show than d250 or d400

and maybe not even have it as a buyable rank. maybe its something you can only get by donating other ranks to other people or buying upgrades.

4. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

As much as I think this is a good idea- you cannot suggest new ranks in game or anything on the store website, as developers cannot make those decisions. (only crew) My best advice would be to pm crew on here or discord and tell him your idea! :)

5. Wardalicious

Wardalicious Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Wardalicious
    While the idea is interesting, Noobcrew has made his position clear on this. Donor400 used to be a rank you could donate for, but he took that away, and that rank is no longer obtainable by new players. I do not see him adding an even higher rank.

I do see where you're coming from, as I've donated more than I will ever admit. However, when he removed Donor400 as being something you can donate for, it was made abundantly clear that he will (at least for the foreseeable future) not be adding any higher ranks, than Skytitan.

Nifty suggestion, though!

6. Unburned_Toast

see, i dont think it should be buyable on the store. i think it should be a thing you can only get by donating to other players, like buying them ranks, or expansions. yknow? thats why ive donated so much, just for other players. i got myself titan, and thats all ive spent for me. everything else has been for others.

7. Unburned_Toast

honestly, the only reason i havent done that is because i feel like itd sound like im begging. i was hesitant to even out this thread up because i thought it sounded like begging.

8. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy

9. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined. Your suggestion may have not been possible, needed, etc.

This thread has been moved to the Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.