Declined A new command for Skygod+[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by _joosuke, Jul 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _joosuke

_joosuke Member

So, what I was thinking was /smelt. Yes, this would make coal and smeltable items cheaper, but I think it would be very useful for saving coal since it is a valued resource.

• No Support No Support x 4
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I think this will just assist in removing the entire survival aspect of Skyblock. We have so many perks already that give us an extreme advantage in comparison to unranked players. Continuing this by adding more perks will make the game too easy. I think what we have so far is more than enough, and I'd rather we not have the option to smelt things instantly. No support.

3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    I'd support except that we can't suggest these things.

4. _joosuke

_joosuke Member

well all my suggestions are crappy i guess. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving changes to donor ranks, perks, kits, online shop pricing, sales or discounts.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.