a final disconnect

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by botia, Jul 8, 2021.

1. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    as you guys may know by now, i've created a thread called "A short farewell" which was explaining that i was going on a hiatus until june 25. this has most certainly passed. though, ever since i came back early, the community wasn't good at all. i'll be explaining why i'm leaving this whole community permanently.

Feeling not welcome
    around the server, i try to say my opinion on everything in the server. one time, i said my opinion on an ongoing trend, and most of the things i've said were deleted. every delete i kept feeling more not welcome and not welcome throughout the days. i understand they may appear rude, but the simplest things are deleted nonetheless.

Constantly called "annoying unironically"
    most of the time i've been called annoying unironically which makes me annoyed seeing how im trying to be the person i am, not someone that can disturb others from their peace, though i'm confused on why they aren't annoyed anyways; followup.

Overall the community
    overall, i've been trying to not say this, but the community is heavily toxic and the staff won't do anything about it. people constantly bypassing the filter by saying fu** or shxt even when staff are online don't even seem to give any.

with this, this'll be my final forums post.
    if you're a staff member, please read the following spoiler.

for all you normal players, it's been a huge honour meeting you all. hopefully we'll meet again in another server, or maybe even real life.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I want to clarify one thing.
    Punishments are given in a lot of different ways. Most punishments are usually silent. This is why you might not see a warn message, ban message, mute message or kick message in chat. It’s just for privacy reasons and I would say the only time a punishment might be made public would be because of numerous reports against the player. However majority of punishments are silently issued. So staff do things but it may not always be in front of others.

Nonetheless, I hope you do well. Thank you for the lovely moments on the server neon! Will miss you :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Novembree

Novembree Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Awe, take care Neon. Thanks for all the hilarious conversations... #banpineappleonpizza, I'll miss seeing you around!

Hope to see you on skywars once and awhile! :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. InfiniteShop

InfiniteShop Active Member

IGN:
    InfiniteShop
    We will miss you D: Thank you for partnering with Skycity!

5. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Bye! :D

• Rude Rude x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    bye neon ): stay safe and take care of yourself ❤️

7. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    uh quickie update (sorry that wasn't my last forums post) i'll def be online globally but be localized and will not respond to anyone at all, i srsly can't afford to feel not welcome or being called annoying again

lmao is all happy about me quitting the server while on my withdrawn staff application he says “no support idk what i did ur just toxic to me” when i said it was all jokes and i’d do anything to make it up to you then said “as a staff you have to understand how people will interpret what you say” thats literally why jerry rated you as a rude, you’re basically saying “i’m so happy you’re quitting” by giving me suggestion why don’t you give yourself suggestion instead of applicants xo

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  8. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Ok

• Like Like x 1
  9. Evelyn Carr

Evelyn Carr Active Member

IGN:
    evelyntho
    I am sorry that you felt this way, but I am happy you decided to stand up for your mental health and remove the negativity. I am still fairly new to the server so I don't believe we have got a chance to meet. You seem like a super kind person and I would have loved to get to know you. I hope I can still see you around on the forums. Good luck in your endeavors.

10. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    that was about you selling a chicky. i didn’t know how much it costed. you can read the rest of the thread, stop making excuses

11. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Can we please avoid arguing and stay on topic :D

Neon I wish you the best in your future and I hope to still see you around here and then. Going to miss the ‘pan vanilla cake’ :) Take care boat man!

12. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
  13. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Bye, your return is eagerly awaited :coffee: