Denied 5iv_'s Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Eli_, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eli_

Eli_ Active Member

IGN:
    NightNighty_
    Your in-game name: 5iv_
    What time zone are you in? GMT
    What country do you live in? United Kingdom
    What languages do you speak? Fluent English,
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes.
    Why do you think you should become a staff member?

I've been on Skyblock for a long while now. I think i should be staff on sky block because i am.
    Friendly: I am friendly, but if needed I will ban someone who breaks the rules. I also for the most part am formal and just love the game for the game. I want rules to be followed so people don't have to have issues on such an amazing server. A big part I do, due to being on when mods aren't on usually is try and help other players by telling them what right and wrong, and by helping those who have lost items.

Negotiable: I don't mind talking about something, whether it is problems understanding something, or wanting to talk about why a rule is there. I also don't mind talking about getting un-banned, yet I will make sure that if someone does the same thing, I will not comply again. I like to give a chance to those, because some don't even know it is wrong.

Fair: I will only ban if necessary. I'm not power crazy, and will not just ban for the fun. I will make sure that they understand the problem if they are banned, and will leave it up to the group of staff to decide if the player should be un-banned (via a ban appeal). I also will talk about getting a refund since there are times where something happens.

Mature: I am fairly mature, yet do get discouraged at times in game. Other than that, I'm able to help and learned pretty decent professionalism.

Main reason to be a mod: For me, being a mod is a great honor. I have loved this server, played a while, and love to help when I can. I am able to help people when they have questions, know the forums well and can work with people on here, I know the rules and can enforce them fairly and I'll also be active as much as I can to help make the server a better, fun place and enforce rules when needed. For the most part though I just want to make my little mark and continue to enjoy the community and have fun with everyone!

Unbiased: Friend or Foe, if I was a mod, I will not let past or current relationships get in the way of bans or kicks. If they really deserve it, there will be no hesitations from me nor will I hesitate to give praise to those who report truthfully.

Multi-Tasking: I'm good at multitasking and will easily be able to help people between forums an

How long can you be active on the server everyday?I will be active daily at least 5 hours throughout the days.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? Over 3 years but took a long break.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes.
    Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes, I have had experience with pretty much everything. I have been owner of 2 servers. head-admin on 1. And overall they have given me a good review when it comes to me being staff. I have dealt with almost everything. For example. Hackers,Server Crashes/Shut Down's,Spammers,X-Rayers. All of it, but most of the time i have dealt with it and have had a lot of experience doing so.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hey, nice app. However, this application will be denied since you do not meet the requirements.
    Good luck in the future!

3. mijiperki

mijiperki Well-Known Member

pick no

4. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.