52's Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by 52Phenomenon, Aug 17, 2018.

1. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I'm pretty sure I've done TMIs in the past, but I'm not sure if I ever reintroduced myself since my first and very cringey introduction.. so here we go!

I've been playing Skyblock since somewhere around Christmas 2016 or January 2017, I found this server when I first tried to download a map and couldn't figure it out, so I looked for some servers and ended up here and met some amazing people. I don't wanna tag because like others have said, it's unfair in case I miss someone (which I probably would since I've been awake since 5 am this morning travelling) and I've met so many amazing people here.

Some people know this but I'm not sure how many and I get asked sometimes - what does your name mean? When I was younger, I used to love performing magic and did shows for my classmates. Someone gave me the name because there are 52 cards in a deck, and I don't know where they got the 'Phenomenon' part from but I liked it, and somehow the name is still going strong right now!

I don't reveal my name or age here (yet) but I live in the UK, and some of the things I like to do are play guitar, play and watch football (soccer for all the Americans!) and play here!

My favourite band is Paramore and I'm pretty sure I know every word to every one of their songs, but I'm yet to see them live since they don't often come to the UK :< If anyone likes Paramore you should let me know cause I love them a lot! My favourite album is Brand New Eyes and my favourite song is Brick by Boring Brick, if anyone is a fan!

My favourite TV show is Friends me and Devannn_ can't get enough of it

And yeah, that's all I can think of for now! So here's another TMI for you all :p

2. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    FRIENNDSSS. I was literally watching that.
    Nice to know a bit more about you :)

3. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hi, 52! Nice to see an updated introduction. I always wondered about your name. :eek:

I also agree, red/ dark red is a superior colour.

4. MissPandas

MissPandas Active Member

IGN:
    MissPandas
    Nice to know more about you. Paramore is a good band: I particularly like the song Ignorance. :)

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    As we always are! :>
    Yeah I get asked about it sometimes as it is kinda weird haha

And yes, the best colour :)
    Ah, cool! Ignorance is a good song, on my favourite album :> I play it on guitar a lot, it's super fun :)

• Agree Agree x 1