Accepted [#2000] Inappropriate Emojis/Repeat Offender [Discord] [Kerahna] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Armaganndon, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    • Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): discord
    • In-game name: #2000 (invisible name)
    • Full exact Ban Message: none
    • Did you read the rules ? yes
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? no clue, last thing i got in trouble for was for an inappropriate emoji which was handled
    • Was this an incorrect ban? I have no clue, as far as I know I haven't done anything to get banned.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Discord : Banned once by Agent for spamming
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I don't know what to appeal for because I don't know why I got banned, like I said, last time I got in any trouble was from Blyx for a bad emoji but was handled. Kerahna

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    This isn't your first time posting inappropriate emojis, and the ban was for multiple repeat offenses. I unbanned you earlier believing that you would be well behaved, but I was mistaken. If you don't understand that you've done anything wrong, then it is further proof that you do not belong on this server.

3. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
    I didn't realize it was bad like that, the first 3 quarters of it are fine but the end yes was bad. I didn't know that. I understand that the emoji isn't allowed on the server after Blyx warned me, I had no issue with that. It was a mistake and I won't make it again. Other than that one mess up, which I had no intent on making, I've been pretty good on the server. Keeping my head down etc. Like my previous ban from before, when Fungamer banned me, it was for something small like a mee6 card which I didn't know updated across all servers. I thought I had selected the rank card to be off on skyblock but I didn't. In the end, I had no intent of breaking any rules, I know that realistically it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but a warning would have been sufficient enough for me to not do it again. But I mean you can ask the people on discord, I've been pretty good with the exception of this issue.

4. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
    I also want to point out that the emoji that was deleted spits out words pretty fast, so its hard to read the full thing which is where I messed up because I thought it wasn't bad.

Edit
    As far as I can remember, I was only ever told 1 time before that an emoji was inappropriate.
    This would be my second offense.

5. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    You do not get multiple chances at repeating an offense, especially right after coming off a permban. It is your responsibility to know what you are posting , and I don't accept "I didn't fully read it" as an excuse. Why did you decide to post something like that?

6. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
    The only other time i was punished for it was when a mod, emerald i think, thought i was making fun of 9/11. Out of context yes it did look like I was, but if they were to scroll up to see what I was responding too it would have made more sense. Im not using "i didnt full read it" as an excuse.

7. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    So did you, or did you not know the contents of that gif?

8. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
    Not fully, only the first like 5-10 words, I usually send random stuff in for xp. It shoots the messages out at like 300wpm so its a little hard to know unless you study it

9. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Let this be a wake up call then to think twice about posting anything.
    You are banned from discord for 1 week. I will lift the ban next Tuesday, after which any further offenses will lead to a permanent ban from discord.

10. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
    Ok, thank you Kera for handling this quickly :D

11. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.