2 MobArena suggestions

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Jarl-Penguin, Jul 22, 2018.

?

Which boss is better for Wave 40?

1. (Keep original)

44.4%
  2. Evoker

33.3%
  3. Illusioner

11.1%
  4. Killer Bunny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. None of the above

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarl-Penguin

Jarl-Penguin Active Member

IGN:
    Jarl_Penguin
    Change the wave 40 boss. The witch is way too easy, with the wave 30 boss being harder to defeat. I have three suggestions, and please feel free to vote in the poll for them.
    1. Illusioner (this would be extremely hard to defeat)
    2. Evoker (very powerful)
    3. Killer Bunny (inflicts a lot of damage)

Add a boss health bar. It is tiring me to load mods that display mob health (which uses a lot of CPU on a crappy laptop when initializing Forge)

I know that these suggestions can be implemented due to experience with configuring the MobArena settings.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

I kind of preferred the wither as it’s seen as one of the biggest bosses. Neutral.

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral. And ohell no for the illusioner I've had enough of him from /warp mob XDDD Tho I prefer the current boss now or the wither (but make his health less cause it'll be hard with the new skills and stuff) And support for showing the mobs, especially the bosses' health bars as it is really annoying asking players with mods how much left until the boss is dead. And also maybe also health bars for players? It could be a nice addition and it will let the Healers know whom to heal

4. superstar0113

superstar0113 Active Member

Wurst client and some others have HealthTags, so have everyone download wurst :D

5. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Hacked clients are not allowed in the arena under any circumstances. Don't do this.

I'd definitely like to see a boss health bar. It doesn't feel as time-consuming when you know how much further you have to go.

6. Jarl-Penguin

Jarl-Penguin Active Member

IGN:
    Jarl_Penguin
    Bump, on page 2.

7. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Neutral.
    I would like to see the health bars on the Bosses, this could be very handy as it can tell you how far you've got. However, I prefer the wither as, like James said, it is seen as one of the biggest bosses.

8. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Support for a health bar on the bosses, I definitely agree it would be good to see how close you actually are

Neutral on the boss

9. Mercy

Mercy Active Member

IGN:
    Myrcy
    I think having Health shown is a great idea. It would help players greatly. But I'm neutral for the different boss for the reasons stated above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.