2 Legendary Keys Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions' started by BertBerry, Apr 26, 2019.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. BertBerry

BertBerry Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    BurpBerry
    Legendary Keys Giveaway
    Hello, I will be giving away 2 Legendary Keys in /Skyblock. There will be 2 seperate winners and I will choose each winner differently. One will be chosen for the best reason on why they should win the key and the other would be chosen randomly

How To Enter:
    You must follow this format:
    -====-
    In game name:
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour:
    Why you should win the legendary key:
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional):
    -====-

The giveaway will be closed on May 27th 2019. And the winners will be announced the next day.

Good luck! <3

Last edited: May 23, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  2. Mikrokosmos

Mikrokosmos Active Member Premium

IGN:
    Astro_will
    -====-
    In game name: Astro_will.

Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: um vanilla ice cream but I also love strawberry ice cream with actually strawberries in it.

Why you should win the legendary keys: I want to win because when I get fully back in game I want to host a big competition with tons of games and prizes :3 and that legendary key would be great for one of the prizes.

Who do you want to give it to (Optional): going to use it for a competition later on if that counts.
    -====-

3. Arceus

Arceus Active Member

IGN:
    Arceuz
    In game name: Arceuz
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Chocolate
    Why you should win the legendary keys: So I can get another guardian spawner .or get emeralds to finish my island.
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): I could give one to marsh_x If I can.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  4. Craney100

Craney100 Active Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    In game name: Craney100
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Cookie Dough
    Why you should win the legendary keys: I haven't got much on /skyblock so this would be a really good way to get me some nice items :D

5. Crossifications

Crossifications Member

In game name:
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Chocolate as long as it has chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
    Why you should win the legendary keys: Really, really want to give it to someone :)
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional) Iced_Latte

6. ZeroSenSen

ZeroSenSen Active Member Premium

IGN:
    ZeroSenSen
    In game name: ZeroSenSen

Your favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Bubblegum

Why you should win the legendary keys: To try get a Guardian Spawner aka Big boi spawner. It will go well with my rares collection.

Who do you want to give it to (Optional): I can give one to SpicyLilPink.

7. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium

IGN:
    Gal4Helper
    In game name: gal4helper
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: chocolate
    Why you should win the legendary keys: cuz I’m cool and I got a 100 on my test today
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional):
    Confusedlemon just a player with great builds as a greyie and he recently got a rank I think he deserves it

8. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Doresite Expert

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    MrGallifrey
    My favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip/Birthday cake
    Would love to have a guardian spawner to finish my island better.
    Who would I give it to? Most likely Michael or Hugos

9. Exisa

Exisa Member

IGN:
    Exisa
    game name: Exisa
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Strawberry :>
    Why you should win the legendary keys: I have a midterm today xD and I've never opened a legendary crate on /skyblock before :D
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): i'd give one to one of my pals aka dave :>

10. trin

trin beamer boy Premium

IGN:
    twxntyonepilots
    In game name: twxntyonepilots, probably gonna change though.
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: I like mint chocolate chip, cookies and cream, pistachio, salted caramel, chocolate, strawberry, orange, vanilla, and cookie dough.
    Why you should win the legendary keys: well because you love me for one, and my life hasn't been the best recently, it'd make me happy even though I open one every time you go on a buying spree. I also should win one because I just should.
    Love ya.

11. mijiperki

mijiperki Active Member

In game name: mijiperki
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: The cone
    Why you should win the legendary keys: So I can open it and get nothing good : )

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Super_Dave1236

Super_Dave1236 Active Member

In game name: Super_Dave1236

Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Mocha Chip

Why you should win the legendary keys: I should not win the legendary key because I have more than enough stuff in Skyblock and it would be better to see it go to someone with less that would really enjoy it more :)

Who do you want to give it to (Optional): If I won a legendary key in this contest, I would give it to.... Exisa! She would in turn refuse the key because she doesn't like gifts and probably give it back which will force me to start hiding they key in her stuff. This will start a game that could go on forever and will be a lot more fun than ever opening the legendary key!

13. TheSugarCane

TheSugarCane Senior Member

IGN:
    TheSugarCane
    In game name: TheSugarCane
    Your favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Usually vanilla or chocolate depending on my mood. Maybe some Ben&Jerry's Birthday Cake if I'm feeling extra frisky.
    Why you should win the legendary keys: I re-joined a week ago and I'm poor. Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll probably end up selling them for sugar cane.
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): I will either use them to flex on HkTV or just give them to him.

14. AncientOak

AncientOak Kung Fu

IGN:
    AncientOak
    -====-
    In game name: AncientOak

Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Depends on what day it is, when you are watching a movie or series you want a more ice cream like chocolate or toffee. But a warm summer day just a pear popsicle is very nice as well :D (when it doesn't melt)
    Why you should win the legendary keys: I am doing a island with public farms for new players and I'd like to have a guardian spawner there so this could potentially help to get 1 :D
    -====-

15. instagram model

instagram model Member

IGN:
    smhI
    -====-
    In game name: baeeeeee (6 e's)
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Oreo/Reese's ice cream
    Why you should win the legendary keys: Well you see, I don't got much on /skyblock and if I do end up getting this I could end up getting a cool rare or something along those lines. and it would be my first ever legendary key!
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): If i'm feeling generous I would give it too my good friend Emye! :>
    -====-

16. K41YU

K41YU Helper Staff Member

Helper
    IGN:
    K41YU
    In game name: K41YU
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: mint chocolate chip, ube, green tea, mango, cookies and cream, coconut, vanilla, strawberry
    Why you should win the legendary keys: because uh...I'm a good boi that doesn't talk about spoilers :D?? lol idk
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): Shiberia & MrGallifrey, one for the maze prize, one for the guardian spawner

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  17. HkTV

HkTV Well-Known Member

In game name: HkTV
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Ben and Jerry's TOPPED salted caramel brownie
    Why you should win the legendary keys: Because :popcorn:
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): I don't know. I will either use them to flex on TheSugarCane or just give them to her

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Frxn

Frxn Twenty One Pilots Premium

IGN:
    Frxxn
    -====-
    In game name: Frxxn
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Chocolate, Dulce de Leche or Lemon.
    Why you should win the legendary keys: Because I spent over 25k grass on easter only to get my friends upgraded and now I'm poor! If I got the guardian egg I would make a public grinder or donate it to a big grinder c:
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): I don't know. I will either use them to flex on Frxn or just give them to him
    -====-

• Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
  19. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Active Member

In game name: Gamzee24
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookie Dough
    Why you should win the legendary keys: Because I just wasted about half a stack of grass trying to build a campfire only to realize that a BUG was in the way causing the lava and water to make a very annoying sizzling sound. So now I'm a little poor :<
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): I'm a little bit needy so myself :<

20. SirEnderX

SirEnderX New Member

In game name: SirEnderX
    Your favorite Ice Cream Flavour: Vanilla
    Why you should win the legendary keys: I have terrible luck but I want to open a leg crate to see what I get anyway.
    Who do you want to give it to (Optional): I'd give it to SirCoolelot

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)