Accepted 1stMidnight Death Threats Devannn_[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by 1stMidnight, Jun 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Active Member

1stMidnight

us.skyblock.net

Death Threats

Yes.

Not %100

Was banned once for flyhacking, was unbanned less then 5 minutes later.

So. I told a blatant racist to kill himself. His excuse was he was gay and had a black boyfriend, and he called me a neo-nazi twice for calling him a racist. He brought up a recent shooting where an african-american jogger was just shot by a man, and was like "Wasn't that a suicide?" obviously knowing it wasn't. He kept talking about horrible racist stuff, which you should NEVER talk about, especially in times like now in America.

My mistake, won't happen again, and I do apologize. It was not the right response and I should have simply ignored him (which I did when I realized I made a mistake. I have a decent reputation on this server
    and have spent a good chunk of cash on it. A mute would seem a lot more fair (even an extended long one) due to context of the situation, and the fact the guy was obviously trying to make people mad, as well as the fact that it was a chat related ban, not an action related ban.

I apologize, it was extremely immature and childish of me to say such a thing, even given what happened. I was very fed up in the moment as racism like this infuriates me. I understand if I must stay punished, but I will not be returning and will be trying to get a refund for the island upgrades I purchased last night.

Side note: I was about to pay someone for some custom map art they did for me when I was banned. If I am not able to be unbanned, please remove 110k from my account and pay it to the highroller xXMarinePvPXx (aka Jack)

Devannn_? I'm not sure what you mean by tag but their username was Devannn_.

Yes. This was my absolute mistake and I now understand the consequences for my actions.

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Tagging the banning moderator Devannn_

3. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Thank you for the tag!

Thank you for creating an appeal!

Regarding the situation with Happy_M00n, I understand how infuriating it must be for Happy_M00n to bring up a very serious, worldwide topic and make inappropriate comments about it and I understand the reason you said what you said. Please note that Happy_M00n is currently banned for their inappropriate comments.

I get that what you said was out of frustration towards Happy_M00n, however, you still broke a chat rule, so I had to go ahead and do my job as a Moderator and punish you.

Since you seem very sympathetic and you are owning up for your actions in your appeal, I will consider unbanning you.

Please take into account our Server Rules, which can be seen here. If you ever see yourself in this situation again, please just take screenshots of the offender and send them straight to a Staff Member to handle. Do not retaliate as it will only make the situation worse and will lead you in being punished, which is what has happened to you today.

Happy Skyblocking!
    ~ Devannn_

4. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.