Economy 1stMidnight Confession Thread

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by 1stMidnight, Sep 8, 2022.

1. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Active Member

My name is 1stMidnight. I was a prominent player on SB economy 2-3 years ago. Since then, I was perm banned, made a huge fuss about it, then moved on with my life. I want to apologize the staff I hurt from my immature actions. This is NOT an attempt to get myself unbanned. I genuinely apologize for hurting the community of the server.

I'm going to admit all the things I've done in this post. I do not know how much staff knows. I am very, very, justifiably permabanned.

Things staff know:
    Repeated trolling, breaking server rules for fun, bypassing filters, intentionally getting banned and disrupting staff, and much more.

Things staff (probably) knows:
    I stole the user br4ke's heads. I found out a glitch that allowed my to remove items from item frames. I used boatfly hacks to fly 10,000+ blocks to his island and raided them all. I stored all of them in the nether so they could not be logged. I then proceeded to "robin hood" some of them in order to hide the fact that I was doing it. I then IRL traded the rest, making $150 in the process. This may be confirmed by luckyluck13, someone who irl traded with me, an additional $150 went to red cross. It never even went to me. That is absolutely not in any way justification for my actions, but at the time, my morals were destroying me and I needed a way to self-justify. I wish I could find the screenshots of the heads so staff could recover the ones still missing for br4ke, but they were deleted when I bought my new PC. This is the only one I have.
    [​IMG]

Things I don't think staff knows:
    After my ban, I was upset. I used the fact the server is somewhat pay 2 win (which I do believe) as moral justification to repeatedly crash the server with another user name queschin. He discovered a dupe glitch using rails and carpets that caused extreme lag and fill people's inventories. We repeatedly hopped on alts and did the glitch, wasting countless hours of staff's time.

To staff, I am sorry for the many headaches I have caused you over the years. If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply to this post or message me on discord @ Midnight#5090. I will do my best to answer honestly.

NOTE: ALL EXPLOITS MENTIONED IN THIS POST HAVE BEEN PATCHED.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Cookie Cookie x 2
    • Rude Rude x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

You caused me a major inconvenience, stressed me out and made me stop playing.
    Hope it was worth it.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. 1stMidnight

It wasn't, and I certainly never should have done it. I am very sorry for what I did.

I will do everything I can to provide information so you can get every head back. I should have sooner.

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Oh my, I remember when this happened with multiple users and it was a difficult task to retrieve all the heads.. :|

But glad that you’re being honest and open with your mistakes.

5. 1stMidnight

I'm sorry :( Yeah, I donated a bunch to cover my tracks. That way the people I IRL traded with wouldn't get caught since they could say they just got donated it.

6. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

Since you are naming names, and you were permabanned before jajane37 started playing, who asked you to log on to eco on your various alts (boolininheaven, turnsyourcrank, etc.) to harass me? You know, the skin you copied but with the skirt pulled down.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  7. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

You got a recording of you raiding Br4ke’s island a couple buddies of mine are trying to out together a timeline video of SB would be great to have your clip in it regardless of the negative impact it had on the server.

8. Imfe

Imfe Active Member

IGN:
    Imfe
    ^ this

9. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Br4ke already got them all back

10. Imfe

Imfe Active Member

IGN:
    Imfe
    oh did he get back his Michael's jack o'lantern?

11. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

he will probably never yet that back unless it turns up somewhere considering it’s an ex staff members dp head

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 1stMidnight

I got a single screenshot but that's it

13. 1stMidnight

Uhh, the skirt was never pulled down, we only edited the face and added a diaper. You can NameMC and clearly see the skins.

I'm not snitching, sorry. No one specifically asked me to do it, I was just bored and I was told you got annoyed very easily.

14. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    how did this mf made u stop playing and not me? what did he do? :skull:

15. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    o this guy was the one that destroyed br4ke's dp head collection (his cocoa dp head was on one of my hoppers back in 2020-2021) lmao

16. xphstos37

Well, that’s not true, Bree can attest to that.
    It’s ok about you not snitching on your current friends (but snitching on your old ones in this post), I know who they were, just wanted to see if you were spilling all your guts or just some.

17. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Rail/Carpet dupers as well as any item thats dupable using a piston & redstone mechnism isn’t and probably may never will be patched until we move to a newer version. And he definitely didn’t discover it. These dupes have existed well before 2012 lmao. It’s not too hard to do but the redstone limit curbed it I’m guessing, as usually they do contain a lot of moving parts. Again I’m unsure but still, its a menace of a stupid bug that exists for no reason at all. fyi to everyone, this is bannable too so don’t go trying it

18. 1stMidnight

I really don't remember that. As I said, you can NameMC the names. I'm not saying that wasn't the case, just that I can't imagine ever agreeing to wear a skin like that. The goal was to be stupid and funny, not genuinely creepy. The people I snitched on in the post are both permed and inactive. The people involved in the jajane situation are not.

19. 1stMidnight

Yeah, I dropped a bunch of heads in donation hoppers to hide my tracks and provide an alibi for the people I irl traded with.

20. xphstos37

They should be. I got majorly harassed by you and others cuz of them. It was creepy and made me keep my island locked for months, and affected my enjoyment of the game, to say the least.
    I look forward to your future confession threads.