1k Messages - an Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by PCcoolguy100, Aug 18, 2020.

1. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Hey! I'm PCcoolguy100 (phr33z ingame), and I joined Skyblock for the first time in late 2014/early 2015. This is my 1000th message (not including other categories) on the forums.

I asked for questions on my profile so I could do a Q&A for my 1000th post, so here I am answering them all.

Where'd you come across sb?
    I came across Skyblock in early 2014 when two seniors in my Greek school were playing it during snack time (this was after school Greek school, so this break time was generally 6:30 - 7pm or somewhere around there). I watched them for a while but the server stood out in my mind, and I remembered it when I came across it on Minecraft Server List - one of the main voting sites.

When did you get your first rank?
    It was bought by Beckyx and TheLone27 (or NubbieBear on forums) on December 18th, 2015, as a Christmas gift. I still remember the 3 pages of gg's I got at the time.

Why you love the server?
    It's an addiction.

When did you first kiss a girl?
    Funny story! I haven't.

favorite candy and why? (im expecting an in depth explanation regarding these three categories: consistency, flavour, packaging).
    Hard choice. In all honesty, I'm going to have to say the Australian-brand TimTam, as they're really smooth on the tounge and always have the same distinctive taste that sets them apart from any other candy brand. They also come in different flavours (I'm not a huge fan of these other flavours, but I'll eat them if they're there), but the originals are the best. The packaging is simple and recognisable from a distance - it hasn't changed in over 50 years or so in marketting.

(Why are there so many sandwich questions, it's beyond me)

In your opinion, is a hotdog a sandwich?
    This hurts my head. I'd say no as a hotdog bun is usually a single piece or loaf of bread, but at the same time it can be a sandwich as it's meat in-between bread. In my opinion, no, a hot-dog does not deserve to be called a sandwich, similar to why a Sub is called a sub (I know the term Subway Sandwich or Sub Sandwich is used to, but I feel like it's just been put into it's own category now).

If you put a slice of bread on the north and south pole, would it make an earth sandwich?
    I can guarantee that there's more than a hundred thousand slices of bread on the floor right now - without a doubt one of the has to be on the opposite side of the planet somewhere. It'd be more logical to ask if there was enough bread on the surface of the earth to make an Earth Hotdog.

JerryBerry: am i cute?
    You're asking me?

Damn, who is she? / Is this a trans girl in your photo?
    You have activated my trap card!

Is Geohead more supreme than pchead?
    Nevarrr! PCHead will always be more supreme! GeoHead can only locate geographic locations, while PCHead can do all that, and moAR!

When you were a kid, did you realize your mom and dad was also growing up?
    Yeah, birthdays are always something that's celebrated in our household, regardless of who it is.

SugarCane or sugarcane?
    I don't know boo, either looks good to me if I was to give you an honest opinion, sugarcane because its like mine

Can you really play Minecraft with a toaster?
    If you were to put enough time and effort (and a bunch of computer parts) into it, yes. On it's own? No.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for 6 or so years that I've spent on the server, almost every moment that I have spent online is a good one, even if something happened that isn't necessarily good. I love you all! Especially you Sugar :kiss:

• Amazing Amazing x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020