[15th FEB] [.net] b_4_u_mine

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by b4uminez, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b4uminez

b4uminez New Member

1 Skyblock.net
    2 b_4_u_mine
    3 Banned: Banned for bridge/grief network. Appeal at skyblock.net Pyonas
    4 Yes
    5 I think I was banned because I reported a grief on my island, and from my island there was a HUGE line of a bridge Going from this 1 island. I had went on the bridge, I tried following all the way down to the end, and there was a gap in the bridge. I then filled in the gap to get to the other side of the bridge and kept following it. I stoped because it was so long. I had the Mods already check it out. I had went back to my island and Pyonas was there. he messaged me that I did the bridge. then I had gotten banned. this is why I think that my name was on it.
    6 Because it was probably a simple mistake.

2. Pyonas

Pyonas Well-Known Member

2013-01-19_20.51.09.png 2013-01-19_20.53.23.png 2013-01-19_20.58.03.png

It wasn't just bridging, take a look at the screens.

3. nunyabz

nunyabz Well-Known Member

One of the other reasons for your ban becoming permban, was the fact that you recanted false information to us. You had sufficient knowledge of it, literally moments before telling us what can most likely be assumed to be lies.

If you really want the ban appeal process to go smoothly, just give us some civil cooperation. If you sincerely work with us, then we'll be more than happy to figure out an unban for you. Otherwise, it will be nearly impossible for this to get anywhere.

4. b4uminez

b4uminez New Member

Is It Possible I Can Still Get Unbanned?

5. nunyabz

nunyabz Well-Known Member

You made an appeal for that reason.

Unless Pyonas decides to deny your ban, then you can still have a chance of being unbanned. But you should seriously consider my advice if you really want that chance to count for anything.

6. b4uminez

b4uminez New Member

Ok, I might as well tell the truth. 1 day, I had seen an island from mine, n I decided to go look at it. I was running low on dirt sooo I took their islands dirt and their starter items and such. I knew this was greifing, but I decided to do it anyway for the fun. I did it to about 2 other islands. the islands had never even been touched really. I know that doesn't mean greif it, but I did. I know what I did wrong, and im willing to fix what I did and never do it again.

7. Pyonas

Pyonas Well-Known Member

I had all the damage you did rolledback. I will unban you 15th Feb.

8. b4uminez

b4uminez New Member

Thanks, I swear I will never greif, loot or any of that stuff again. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.