Closed 100 post giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions Archive' started by bubloe, Mar 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    hi everyone i hope you're all doing well

i wanted my 100th post to be special so I will be giving away a dc (54stacks) of grass on /skyblock ! i'll pick two players who will each receive a single chest :cat:

the giveaway will end on the first of april! (also make sure to enter my pfp comp) :heart:

please use the following format:

ign:
    discord (if you have it):
    who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. PieCake

PieCake Active Member

IGN:
    PieCake
    ign: piecake
    discord: bad
    who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?: i look up to ohweed cause he's taller than me :s:(

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  3. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

ign: DrskaM
    Discord: skaM#0995
    Who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?
    I look up to Donor 400 Reformations Reformations. My reasoning behind this is because he has been playing for a fairly long time and collected rares as do I. Unfortunately, he lost his rares collections which was basically every DP head from understand and a few secret items, to an issue with the server. He has still yet to get him back but that has not deterred him from having fun on the server. And I think we call all learn something from this guy. Leason being, if you lose everything you've worked towards even though it's unfortunate it doesn't mean it's the end and the grind to get back to the place you were no matter how long it takes will set you on multiple different paths and to multiple different people. That and he's a cool dude, no cap.​

4. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    ign: GangstaPancake
    discord (if you have it): pancake#3189
    who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?: I look up to Mai because she is one of the most talented and kind-hearted people I've met. She's helped me through so much and has always been someone that I can count on and rely on. She's always had my back and I love her so much :heart:

I thought we could only do one but I also need to give a massive thanks to MINI, shes made me apart of the person I am today and I couldn't be here without her. She's one of the kindest people I know and I love you so much :heart:
    Edit: Love my cookie monster BertBerry

Thank you so much bubs ily

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  5. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    ign: BobaLatte
    discord (if you have it): boba#8778
    Cyk753 - she has helped me a lot. She has taught me everything I know now and I give her a huge credit to always helping me out. She’s a really kind and amazing person, love her a lot.

I have another.. eunice - she has helped me a ton and I genuinely appreciate her a lot. She has helped me through times and explained me things too. I give her a lot of credit. Love my chicky.

Another too: Agent! Agentea has taught me a lot of things, she’s genuinely kind and understands me well. Love her too. She’s been there for me a ton and I love when she’s mean to me!

:heart:3 thank you for the giveaway!

6. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

ign: euniceee
    discord (if you have it): eunice#8334

i genuinely look up to (NS) a lot,, despite how laidback he is and his jokes he's actually someone who's really smart and well-rounded (like imagine being smart and being able to game well :rollingeyes: ). and even tho he keeps a lot of things to himself he's always that one person you can go to no matter what :heart: :heart:

also gabb y i admire her work ethic and gaming ethic too HAHHA she somehow balances well both and i look up to that i wanna be able to balance excelling in schoolwork but gaming too :pleading: :heart:

also server wise i love Geo thank you for being so supportive since day1 :heart:333 and for being the best person ever i appreciate your patience with me and always willing to hear my side out before anything,, love u endlessly :chicken: :heart:

7. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    ign: minified
    discord (if you have it): Mini#1234
    who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?: Hmm, at the moment I probably look up to gabby the most. She is so kind and I ngl feel like I'm a mini gabby (haha pun i didn't even mean it) idk we've had a lot of similar experiences and she's a better person than I am. I really do strive to be as kind, as funny, and as good at bedwars as her.

8. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    ign: agentyy
    discord: agent#4804
    who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?: hmmm honestly ns because he's honest and knows what's up. he's super sweet and super kind, and he knows how to handle things
    :]

9. otter360

otter360 Active Member

IGN:
    otter360
    IGN: otter360
    Discord: otter360 #7993
    Who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?: Probably DigitalTDG, he's helped me a ton on this server and is always prepared to answer my questions and lend a paw :)

10. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    ign: simpexpert777
    discord (if you have it): archerexpert777 [cc]#2727
    who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?: I look up to Shep because shep bad.

11. ohweed

ohweed Active Member

ign: piecake
    discord: piecake#0491
    who do you look up to the most on the server, and why?: i look up to ohweed cause he's taller than me :s:(

12. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    BertBerry
    BertBerry#6530
    I look up to a lot of great friends like Mai eunice Pancake K41YU and a whole load of friends. Love every single one of them ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ty alot

13. Shep

Shep Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    lameshep
  14. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Me be FalcoFalcon and on Discord FalcoFalcon#0085
    I look up to Odie and Grep because they are so good at redstone!

15. HeroDJBrine

HeroDJBrine Active Member

IGN:
    HeroDJBrine
    My ign is HeroDJBrine and my discord is HeroDJBrine#3759!
    I look up to RaimonBerry because he's been playing with me and we've been good friends for a while xD
    I also look up to BertBerry , Tog and archerexpert777 because I know them well and they're awesome cc;

edit: there are many more people I look up to but I forgot to mention them at the time :sobbing:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  16. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

thank you so much for this bubs :heart: i'm so excited to write this, i have a lot of people i look up to. i apologize in advance.

ign: maisaaa
    discord (if you have it): mai!#0122

firstly i will mention Borahae - Krissy has had my back ever since we became friends and it's something I appreciate so much. Over the years she has helped me an insane amount of times with various things and I couldn't be more grateful. I truly wish I could be as patient and as good of a friend as she is. :pleading::heart:

(NS) - I've known NS for many years now and something I've always admired is how he sees all sides of a situation before coming down to a solid conclusion. He isn't afraid to bring a problem up or to talk about something that should be talked about, all while remaining a mature person overall. Overtime I'd like to develop some of these traits myself however NS is one of a kind, I've never met someone like him before. He's also very kind and sweet inside. I have a lot of respect for you NS. (ns):smile:

athyrix - I have so much respect and admiration for James. Watching him do what he does has inspired me in more ways than one. I haven't met many people who go out of their comfort zone and decide to chase their dreams so I'm glad I was able to see James do so. He's very kind & very understanding and has helped me a lot, and that's something I look up to. I also love his insane humour, it makes him who he is.

Vintage - Overall I have a lot of respect for you, fr. You make amazing music (CHECK HIS SOUNDCLOUD CLICK HERE) and you're juggling college, work and other things and I truly admire your hustle. We've known each other for so long and I think we can be very similar in some ways, but there are certain things that make you exactly who you are and no one can replicate that. Thank you for being a good friend to me.

fran - I've never met someone on here who matched your honesty regarding certain topics. You are always aware of what's right and what's wrong and I'm so happy to call you a friend of mine. You have an insane work ethic and you're always doing what you have to do. Your opinions and thoughts are something I find interesting and I feel like you'd be a good person to have a solid discussion about anything with. You're an amazing soul, thank you. I truly look up to you.

eunice - Omg I admire your work ethic soo much, I wish I could go a full day studying like you do and you're hella smart :sob: You're also super super fun to be around :heart:.

gabb y - You're extremely sweet and intelligent and I love being in voice chats with youuu!! You're super funny and super chill, I just overall love your personality.

Bossgamer - You are such an intelligent human and you are so kind. We've been friends for ages and I love your overall personality. You're truly one of a kind and I have a crazy amount of respect for you. I think I've always looked up to you tbh. Thank you. :heart:

Pancake - You're one of the sweetest humans I have ever met. You're literally as sweet as pancakes & syrup :tongue: You've been such an amazing friend to me and I wish someday I could be even half of that. Thank you, I love you.

Taki - You are beyond intelligent but you never think that. You're an amazing friend and I admire how you take what you want seriously. I've seen you turn ideas into something amazing more than once. I admire your commitment to things. Thanks for always being there. :heart:

mijiperki - I love your honesty and maturity so much. You're always listening to everything that's going on yet you only speak when you need to say something, and when you do, everything you say is valuable and carries a lot of weight. I genuinely love this so much about you (even though I'd love to see you talking a lot more haha).

WhyteDuck - Bro you are like a full package. You are so outgoing, goofy, funny, intelligent and overall very fun to be around. No joke I'm so glad you live in Malaysia LOOL you're one of the most outgoing people I've ever met and I truly wish I could be like that someday. Thanks to you and JY I was able to get out of my comfort zone and it has helped me so much. I admire you a lot bro, always wishing you nothing but happiness, success and bottom fragging.

YellowAsianFace - You're extremely easy to get along with and I love that about you. At first it kinda caught me off guard of how nice of a person you are but it's something I appreciate about your personality. You're also hella funny hahah also I like your voice :smile:

I'm going to add this at the end because I don't want to tag but I appreciate Cyk so much. It's been a full week of her being my mentor and she's helped me in more ways than one. I admire the way she acts, speaks and handles situations. I've gotten so much valuable advice in just this week alone, and this sort of advice could help me so much long term.

-----

I SWEAR I WAS GOING TO SAY LIKE 3 PEOPLE AND THEN I KEPT ADDING ON ! I love everyone I've mentioned, thank you guys.

This is so sweet, I love you, thank you. It made my day.
    Thanks so much Bert :heart: Love you too

17. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

ign: Borahae
    discord (if you have it): maccas#7777
    I look up to Mai a lot. Despite being younger she has definetly made me a much better person. Sometimes all you need is someone amazing to pull you out of a bad situation and Mai has certainly made me happier. There is so much more I could say but I honestly know Mai is a great person and i'm glad most people know that.

Love you sm :heart:

18. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

ign: Athyrix
    disc: athyrix#0350
    There are so many people I appreciate and look up to, Mai gabb y fran Bossgamer Geo I love you guys and I have known some of you for years now. There is one person though, who I look up to with so much respect. eunice is always happy, always 'manifesting' (a word she taught me) and never fails to brighten my day or put a smile to my face when one is needed. She gives me so much serotonin and goes through so much work and effort to make people happy and that makes her happy which is so sweet. Her emojis are to die for and when she compliments you she goes all out and it's the cutest thing ever. Fr, if you ever have a bad day literally just hit eunice up. She'll make your week instantly better.

19. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    houzo
    houzo#9097
    errrr i cannot think of one person. probably krissy honestly. she help me a lot in like 2016 and we talks heaps. good to see her continuing care and compassion towards the server.

20. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    twxntyonepilots and trinity#6597
    I look up to Geo the most - she always takes issues head on and doesn’t try to avoid them or hide and instead just takes them on so they aren’t there for a later time. ily geo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.